Yehowa Medical Services (YMS) is to provide high quality medical and social services to individuals and families regardless of their social, economic or ethnic backgrounds.
Yehowa Medical Services (YMS) has a team of individuals who understand the meaning of “service” to their community, and to one another. YMS will always strive to carry the mission for the underserved and those of the community who we have been given the opportunity to serve.
We currently operate 3 clinics throughout the greater Los Angeles, and South Gate areas. Our services include general medicine for the entire family, women’s health/OB, family planning and pediatrics.
Welcome to Yehowa Medical Services
Yehowa Medical Services (YMS), has three locations which are all Federally Qualified Health Centers, Look-Alike (FQHC-LAL) and State Certified Community Clinics. YMS will work towards ensuring the highest obtainable level of health care for every patient regardless of their ability to pay; increase the accessibility, acceptability, continuity, quality of health care and well being of every patient we see at any of our locations. YMS will foster the development of health education and screening programs which can be accomplished within the resources available; perform and carry out other such functions as may be necessary to improve the health of patients in the community. YMS will assure the safety of the patient and the neighborhood when facilities and services are utilized.
Years of experience
- All three YMS locations are non-profit Oriented Community Health Centers
- YMS emphasizes on “patient-focused” approach
- YMS patients and their families are the center of our health care team
- All YMS staff are committed to a personalized professional approach to health care
- YMS will maintain an honest and cooperative relationships with patients, families, employers and all other health partners
- YMS will care for you regardless of your ability to pay; using all resources available
- We treat all individuals with compassion
- We are driven by quality and respect for all individuals
- We are committed to make a difference in the lives of those we serve and help in our community
- We use our knowledge and abilities to support our community
- We are focused on the future and continually encourage improvement
- We engage diverse employees to create a high-performance culture with a sense of pride to serve the community
To provide the best care for all patients and to provide effective integration of services to complement plans for delivery of quality patient care.
The objective of YMS is to deliver quality care to the most number of people in accessible manner at minimum cost, through the use of innovative systems and policies. The administrator/medical director and management are responsible for ensuring that adequate personnel, equipment and space are available to maintain professional, high-quality service at all time.